Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back to the Story....

Quick update on HK:  She's doing GREAT!  We can go 4 hours without being hooked up to our tube now which gives mom a LOT more freedom!

I must get back to the original story!  Since I keep this blog for my personal records of my pregnancy and Harper Kate's birth, I don't want to leave anything out.  I forgot to blog about 2 WONDERFUL baby showers that were hosted for me in Birmingham.  I don't know how I skipped out on that except that I think everyone was ready to hear about Harper Kate's ACTUAL birth!  hahaha....

During January, my mom & sisters hosted a great baby shower brunch for me at my mom's house.  We had breakfast and then opened gifts.  Let me say I am extremely blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that I was able to celebrate with.  We had such a fun time and Harper Kate was spoiled to pieces!  Then, the next weekend we had another shower at Rosewood .  My mother in law, sister in law, and Renee Mikell (the owner of Rosewood) hosted this shower for me.  Once again, I was blessed to have so many women from my father in law's church celebrate with us.  They spoiled Harper Kate to death!  4 tables of gifts!  My goodness gracious, this baby girl is SPOILED ROTTEN! 

Here are some pictures from both showers.  I promise to move on with the story in a couple of days.  Next post..."Our days in the NICU." Once again, one of the most trying times in my life.









No comments:

Post a Comment